Massage Therapist – Part Time
Progressive Spine and Rehab Center
545 Hooksett Road
Manchester, NH 03104
We are an independent chiropractic and massage therapy clinic In Manchester’s North end, focusing on general chiropractic, sports injuries and chronic pain. We are passionate about helping patient’s reach their goals, returning to the activities which bring quality to their lives. Our motto is “Get better faster, Stay better longer!”
We function as an in-house interdisciplinary team providing patient assessment, direct patient care and individualized care planning. We also work with the Manchester Veterans Administrations, as part of their community care program, providing treatment to veterans.
We are seeking a new team member who is equally passionate about helping patients and clients with their health care needs. The ideal candidate is compassionate, encouraging and positive – capable of performing multiple therapeutic/sports massage in a day.
The Licensed Massage Therapist’s job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform multiple 60 or 90 minute deep tissue, sports, prenatal, Swedish massages in a professional and comfortable setting each day.
- Evaluates patients to determine the nature and extent of dysfunction as related to massage therapy and identify contraindications.
- Discuss client’s needs to create a personalized treatment plan.
- Ensuring that the room is cleaned after each treatment and at the end of each shift.
- Ability to take direction from in-house doctors with regards to specific patient issues.
- Remain compliant with all state regulatory boards regarding intake forms, waivers, SOAP notes, and license requirements.
- Provides accurate, timely documentation of massage therapy encounters.
- Develop community relationships to increase patient base.
The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
- Licensed Massage Therapist in New Hampshire (required)
- CPR certification (preferred)
- National Provider Identifier (preferred).
- A friendly, passionate, up-beat, enthusiastic person with an all-around good attitude with a desire to master their craft.
- Customer service focused with ability to communicate effectively with clients, office staff, and other medical professionals.
- Willingness to learn and positive energy.
- Computer literate.
**MUST be available to work Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with specific hours TBD.**
New graduates are welcome to apply! Some patient treatment experience preferred (1+years).
- Flexible schedule
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Professional liability insurance
- License reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Free chiropractic care
- $40.00 – $50.00 per hour (plus tips)